Wednesday 29 May 2013

This weekend plan to cook something...Hokkien "chai kuey" & Sausage Bun

In my hometown, there was an old lady sell chai kuey very nice. In last year I managed to get a similar taste sold in Klang Chi Leong pasar malam. However this year I can't find this uncle anymore, maybe too old already... I still remember that uncle sometime he will free 1 pc for me because I bought a lot (10 pcs or more). I can eat at least 5 pcs. I never do chai kuey before and I search and study few recipes, if I get it done. I will share the recipe with you.

Sausage bun, I want my son try the bun which I bake for him since he never eat my bread. I guess my husband can be a good helper and I guess my son can become my assistant too. He is just 2 years old toddler, surprisingly yesterday he helped me fold handkerchief. So I want to reward something to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment