Thursday 13 June 2013

Creating a blog service

We can see a lot of blogs created and we may want to do so.

I had gone through the process on how to create a blog and it was taken some time to pick up the technic from internet on how to create a blog. My blog period still new and I wish to share my experience with you especially those mothers (home work wife to take care their children, I didn't call them housewife because actually they are great person who sacrified their career/income to take good care of her family with no OT/rest day) to earn some money to buy grocery for home or buy a spa to pamper ourself over the weekend. :)

If you are interested to know more, you can contact me by filing my contact form. I will reply to you soon. Few methods can learn from me:-
1) Hand on creation
Meet up in any coffee shop or cafe in order for me to guide you through or create a blog for you. The place must has Wifi and you must have a laptop or device to do hand-on.
Service fee : 1 glass of drink and RM50 for 2 hours class. (only in Klang area, Bukit Tinggi prefer)
2) Via email,
I will send you the step-by-step blog creation and follow by call. You have to call me once appointment has made.
Service fee : RM50 (for any area which we cannot meet up)
3) Blog maintenance
If you do not have time to maintain your blog/website, yet want to increase your business online. I can maintain for you.
Service fee : RM50 per month for weekly update

My service provided to you with the intention that we can earn some pocket money and enjoys our living social around us even though we are home work wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment