Thursday 13 June 2013

Visiting EPF Klang

This morning I went to EPF department in Klang, to submit my application. I worried it could has long Q. So I reached there before 8am, just to ensure I will be the 1st person to submit the documents because I just took time off from my boss.

At 8.10am, the office is open to service customers. I was the first person to get the number. I just took 15 minutes to settle my submission with an Indian lady (I forgot to ask her name) to process my case. I was impressed by their service, with efficient and courtesy service.  I gave thumb up to EPF Klang!!!!

Back the years when I returned to work in Malaysia from Singapore, at that point of time I always complain to my friends that the government service in Malaysia was too lousy. It can take me half day to settle a case and I scared to step into government department because it is time consuming.

I believe if our government continue providing this kind of productivity, I'm sure we can succeed in future. Malaysia Boleh....

No comments:

Post a Comment